Tuesday, November 13, 2007

embracing darkness

Blog maintenance here is suffering, no photos, i'm uninspired - let's just blame it on daylight savings time. It's hard enough losing 6 or 7 minutes a day, but losing a full hour - so that suddenly it's dark at 5, and feels like midnight at 6 pm - well some reason that was harder this year than usual. Anyhow I've embraced the darkness now and am spending my time these days watching lots of NG documentaries on Antarctica and knitting. (But don't expect any hand knit christmas presents from me - the documentaries are actually fascinating and I can't seem to pay any attention to the knitting) If you're looking for some more interesting blogging than this - check out Ed's blog this week. But if you want a better movie than Into the Wild, check out Shackelton's Endurance - Caroline and I watched it again the other night. It's just an absolutely incredible story, an absolute must see.

No comments: