Friday, October 26, 2007

Kyle's book


Every Fairbanksan NEEDS this book! Kyle gave me an autographed copy of his new book - it looks great. Great maps and profiles, great photos (especially page 31 below)... I know all you locals think you know all the good trails around here and don't need a guidebook, BUT - I'm sure you'd be surprised and find some routes you still need to explore, and plus it's actually really nice to have a map and distances for the trails we know and love. It's an ideal book to have around for company too so you can just send guests off on a dayhike and can at least know they'll find the trailhead. It'll be available on amazon soon, perfect christmas present.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I NEED a new trail book. The one I have is pretty outdated. How far south does this book go?? I'm in Palmer. BTW, I LOVE the picture of the dog running! It's great! The babies are beautiful also :)